Saturday, March 3, 2012

Pancake Day

Today was Pancake Day, with Maple View Dairy farm milk, it was delicious, I’m thinking tomorrow might have to be Pancake Day as well.
I don’t have much to write today, it has been a quite couple of days and I have a friend coming for the weekend so there might be a little more to report after that. 
We also will be having a meet and greet next week after Kate gets back from Florida so people can come out and see Ashley and I after the surgery.  We will update the date and time when it becomes available.  I am looking forward to meeting all the people who have been following the blog and helping Ashley along the way through this process. 
Kate got to visit our Thursday night life group and see some of our church family.  They were all very excited to see her and she got to bring them up to date on the process.  I am really looking forward to getting back towards our normal routine and seeing the people who poor into our lives on a weekly basis.  Sometimes you take your daily routine for granted and don’t realize how much impact it has on your life.
I am thankful for this time of reflection and a chance to just sit back; I know God had so much more planned for this time in my life than donating a kidney.  It will be really exciting to see what it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment