Friday, July 17, 2009

The Drive Home

The Drive home was one of my favorite parts of our trip. I decided to drive and let Jeremy navigate. There was a back roads shortcut he wanted to find... and of course he did. The back roads were so pristine and quite. It was early in the morning and so peaceful. This one area had a big open field with the mountains in the background. I just loved it and stopped to take this picture.
Shortly after this picture we were driving and saw a sign for a Giraffe Crossing!!!! It was the funniest thing I could have imaged to find on this back road. I wish I turned out to take a picture, but I guess words will have to do.

Once we got back on the "Highway" we went back through Caesar's Head mountain. What a fun and crazy drive! At the end we took one last stop to take in the mountains.




We had a wonderful trip to Cashier's NC!

No comments:

Post a Comment